(1) The first tam grouting pile has been properly built with JET 4000 AME / I datalogger: all lifts have been injected with the required quantity of cement, at the right pressure.
(2) The second tam grouting pile has been badly built, compromising its bearing capacity: some valves did not open, leaving gaps, either due to too low pressure or to operator’s error.
(3) The third tam grouting pile has been badly built, compromising its bearing capacity: some lifts have less quantity of cement than what it was required in the project specifications. The foundation is likely to collapse.
Solution by DAT INSTRUMENTS:
JET 4000 AME / I datalogger:
- Controls and automates the injector(s) during the piling injection of the cement, with start and stop functions of the pump(s) to keep the injection within pre-set parameters;
- Records pressure, flow and volume of cement, plus date and time of work;
- Provides detailed reports to document the work quality; reports are easy to access and to manage;
- Can be set up with all the project specifications of the piles to be made.
NO NEED TO SET UP IN FIELD.