DAT instruments produces dataloggers for Jet Grouting: single fluid, double fluid and triple fluid. The range of products starts with touch screen data loggers as well as items with automatisms. Products with touch screen color monitors are available as long as keyboard data loggers.
Jet grouting technique consists in injecting cement grout at high pressure. The double fluid jetgrouting technique consists in injecting air and cement, and allows to obtain piles with a greater diameter as well. Tri-fluid injection consists in injecting simultaneously air, water and cement.
DAT instruments dataloggers for Jet Grouting (single fluid, double fluid and triple fluid) display even instantaneous and avarage parameters in real time.
Furthermore, it is possible to display graphics in function of depth and summary reports. Indeed the LCD datalogger displays all these data.
The drilling process automatically starts when recording starts. The drilling process stops automatically when pre established depth is reached.
Even rod ascent can be automatically managed (on/off or via a continuous proportional check).
DAT instruments data loggers for Jet Grouting (single fluid, double fluid, tri-fluid) recognize the rod change process and automatically suspend the recording process.
Data recorded by dataloggers for Jet Grouting: single fluid, double fluid and triple fluid
DAT instruments datalogger for Jet Grounting (single fluid, double fluid and triple fluid) can display instantaneous and average recorded parameters. For example depth graphic and data summaries. All these data appear directly on data logger LCD monitor. The equipment starts automatically when recording begins. It automatically stops when the required depth is reached. Finally, our dataloggers automatically recognise rod change procedures, and suspend recording during the process.
Appropriate sensors can measure and record the following selectable parameters:
- drill depth (JET DEPTH)
- feed force (JET FORCE)
- translation rod speed (JET DEPTH)
- boring rod rotation torque (JET TORQ)
- boring rod rotation speed (JET ROT)
- X and Y mast inclination (JET INCL XY)
- cement pressure, flow and volume (JET PRESS, JET FLOW)
- water pressure, flow and volume (JET PRESS, JET FLOW)
- air pressure (JET PRESS)
- rod rise step time
- injected column length
- date and time of drilling/jetting and duration
- soil relative energy
- input for GPS receiver
Furthermore, it is possible to transfer data from datalogger to PC via USB pen-drives, WiFi, Ethernet and 3G/4G. DAT WideLog and DAT TinyLog can also directly export CSV files, compatible with Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc.
Benefits of using DAT instruments dataloggers for Jet Grouting (singlefluid, doublefluid, triplefluid)
DAT instruments dataloggers can obtain superior results during the construction of Jet Grouting piles.
(1) The operator properly built the first pile using DAT instruments dataloggers. The rotation speed and rod rise were set up correctly and the pump was able to provide the required cement flow and pressure.
(2) The operator did not properly build this pile, compromising its bearing capacity. The pump may have stopped at some sections but the rod kept rising, hence not providing cement. DAT instruments dataloggers would have suspended the pile lift, avoiding gaps within the pile.
(3) The operator did not properly build this pile, compromising its bearing capacity. The rod rise speed and rotation speed set ups did not follow the project specifications.
(4) The operator did not properly build this pile, compromising its bearing capacity. The mast is not perpendicular to the ground. DAT instruments dataloggers, by displaying the inclination, would have avoided this problem.
Software for Jet Grouting (single-fluid, double-fluid, tri-fluid)
Easy DAT is high-quality software which lets you organize and process data, produce and print graphics and tables. Subscriptions are available at three service levels (Base, Silver and Gold), according to your requirements. Additionally, this simple application manages all DAT instruments data loggers.
With Easy DAT PC software, you can also set up project parameters and then export them to the data logger. Based on the project specifications, the data logger can then automatically execute piles.
Datalogger automatisms, specifications, accessories and sensors will depend on the model chosen and can be customized according to the chosen product and customers’ specific requirements.