Datalogger for: Drilling, MWD, Single-fluid Jet Grouting, CFA, Deep Soil Mixing, DSM, Vibroflotation
JET SDP / IB datalogger is a cheap and simple system to display and record parameters during drilling or MWD works and during cement orconcrete injections.
Display, directly on datalogger LCD, of recorded instantaneous parameters in terms of depth.
Data downloading to PC in order to process, file, export and print exhaustive reports.
Measuring and recording of the following parameters (by appropriate sensors, both during drilling and withdrawal rod movement):
- JET DEPTH, drill depth
- JET FORCE, feed force
- JET DEPTH, translation rod speed
- JET TORQ, boring rod rotation torque
- JET ROT, boring rod rotation speed
- JET PRESS, fluid and injection pressure
- JET FLOW, drilling and injection fluid flow. It can be wireless too
- date and time of starting and ending work, duration
- ground relative energy calculation.
Recorded data are stored on a large internal memory.
During all phases it is possible to display on the data logger all values about instantaneous pressures of depth .
Recorded data can be transferred to a Windows PC which has Easy DAT software installed. The software let you organize data, draw graphics and tables and print them. It is also available a function to export data.
Otherwise you can use EDAT service: files are sent from jobsite via e-mail to DAT instruments online support team.
Parameters are numerically and graphically laid out in customized PDF files and sent back via e-mail to jobsite.