Soil mixing technique consists in injecting cement both during drilling and injection phase at a low pressure. There are two kinds of operation: the superficial one and the deep one, called Deep Soil Mixing (DSM).
Display, directly on datalogger LCD, of instantaneous and average recorded parameters, of graphics in terms of depth and of summarizing data. Automatic start of the equipment when starting recording, automatic stop when reaching required depth, automatic management of rod ascent (on/off control calculated on volume/meter).
Automatic recognition of rod changing operation. Automatic recording suspension. Data downloading to PC in order to process, file, export and print exhaustive reports. Measuring and recording of the following parameters (by appropriate sensors, both during descent and withdrawal rod movement):
- drill depth (JET DEPTH)
- feed force (JET FORCE)
- translation rod speed (JET DEPTH)
- boring rod rotation torque (JET TORQ)
- boring rod rotation speed (JET ROT)
- X and Y mast inclination (JET INCL XY)
- cement pressure (JET PRESS)
- cement flow rate and volume (JET FLOW / E)
- injected litres / meter
- treatment length
- date, time (beginning and end of work), duration
- input for GPS receiver