The construction of dam, which is going to supply a small power station, required DAT instruments dataloggers.
Brežice, East Slovenia. The construction of dam, which is going to supply a small power station, required DAT instruments dataloggers. The inclinometer installed on the mast helps the operator while positioning the equipment avoiding inclination variations. In addition to that, pre-established step parameters, set up with the datalogger, assure repeatability of steps avoiding pile interruptions assuring the correct execution. JET 4000 AME J-MDJ datalogger has been installed on Casagrande C6 drilling equipments, which has carried out monofluid jetgrouting piles, which have created the dam cutoff wall.
- JET 4000 AME J-MDJ datalogger
- JET DEPTH, drill depth and translation rod speed
- JET FORCE, feed force
- JET TORQ, boring rod rotation torque
- JET ROT, boring rod rotation speed
- JET INCL XY, inclinometer, X and Y axes
- JET PRESS, grout cement or water or air pressure
- JET FLOW, cement or water flow and volume
- rod rise step time
- injected column length
- time of injection and duration
- Data transfer system with USB pendrive
- JET S 104 data management software
Further information on the product: