ITALY, VIBROCOMPACTION, 2017
DAT instruments supplied and installed an instrument able to record data of vibrocompacted and granular stone columns built in order to renew an old paper mill in Avezzano (AQ). The main purpose of these draining columns is to let the overpressure of ground water to overflow through stone columns in case of an earthquake. This data recording instrument has been delivered within two days from the order date.
- Datalogger JET 4000 AME / J
- MV (vibroflot) sensors kit
- Depth wire draw encoder JET DEPTH 3
- Data transfer system with USB pendrive
- Data management software EasyDAT
For any further information, please visit: http://www.datinstruments.com/en/vibroflotation-stone-columns-vibrocompaction/