(1) The first pile has been properly built with JET 4000 AME / I datalogger: all lifts have been injected with the required quantity of cement, at the right pressure.
(2) The second pile has been badly built, compromising its bearing capacity: some valves did not open, leaving gaps, either due to too low pressure or to operator’s error.
(3) The third pile has been badly built, compromising its bearing capacity: some lifts have less quantity of cement than what it was required in the project specifications. The foundation is likely to collapse.
Solution by DAT INSTRUMENTS:
JET 4000 AME / I datalogger:
- Controls and automates the injector(s) during the piling injection of the cement, with start and stop functions of the pump(s) to keep the injection within pre-set parameters;
- Records pressure, flow and volume of cement, plus date and time of work;
- Provides detailed reports to document the work quality; reports are easy to access and to manage;
- Can be set up with all the project specifications of the piles to be made.
NO NEED TO SET UP IN FIELD.