(1) The panel is inclined on the X axis
(2) The panel is not deep enough
(3) The panel is inclined on the Y axis
(4) The panel has been correctly executed
(5) The panel is rotated on the Z axis
Solution by DAT INSTRUMENTS:
The datalogger JET DSP 100 / D, provides detailed reports showing panels quality, by monitoring excavation depth, X and Y axes inclination, deviation of the axes, rotation Z, date and time.
Parameters are recorded with premium quality sensors. The JET WXYZ wireless inclinometer, water and bentonite proof, is extremely resistant. It measures rotation and inclination and it is installed directly on the grab.