During the work to build the new Cityringen line in Copenhagen, many parameters can be recorded by DAT instruments equipment.
In Copenhagen, the new underground line Cityringen will have an additional 17 new stations.
The DAT instruments datalogger is installed on a drilling equipment in order to carry out the pre-drilling, necessary because of the rocky soil of this city. With this technique, it is possible to carry out many different drills for each panel making the hydromill work easier.
The JET 4000 AME / J datalogger lets transfer data thanks to the USB pen drive and lets process parameters with the JET S 104 software.
During the work to build the new Cityringen line in Copenhagen, many parameters can be recorded by DAT instruments equipment: drill depth, feed force, translation rod speed, boring rod rotation torque and boring rod rotation speed; mast inclination on X and Y axes (optional); drilling fluid pressure; GPS input (optional); start/finish date and time, work duration; soil absorbed energy calculation.
- JET 4000 AME / J datalogger
- MDBJ sensor kit (drilling and bifluid jetgrouting)
- Depth and rod rotation speed sensor, JET DEPTH
- Rod rotation speed JET ROT
- Rod rotation torque JET TORQUE and feed force JET FORCE
- Drilling fluid pressure JET PRESS with stainless steel hydraulic separator JET P SEP
- Air pressure sensor JET PRESS
- Data transfer system with USB pendrive
- Data management software JET S 104
Further information about the product: